Hi, I’m Bloggin Brandi!
Five years ago, I held a prestigious position on Wall Street with one of the world’s largest financial institutions trading BILLIONS of dollars every day with the push of a button. Working a full-time job making six figures, I had it all: a fancy car, high rise condo, oh yeah and no time for a vacation! Everyday, the same routine: sleep, eat, go to work. Rinse and repeat.
Why? Because society told me that I needed to live this way. It’s the “norm” the “American Dream.” It’s what you do after you’ve spent over 7 years of your life in college.
I’m not completely crazy. I do have a Degree (two to be exact).
- My first stop was Cosmetology school, so yeah I can still say, “I’m licensed to cut your hair, give you a facial or mani/pedi!”
- Then after enough pressure, I decided to go to college and get a degree in Finance. I’ve also acquired several licenses within the industry including: Series 7, Series 66, Multiple Insurance and Asset Management accreditations…
ONE DAY, I said this isn’t my story…
I was tired of working countless hours to build someone else’s dream while mine sat on hold. I hated my job, faked a smile just to go to work and pay the bills.
So, I decided to change my life. I’d like to tell you I quit my job, bought an RV, traveled the world and everything has been all unicorns and rainbows ever since. That’s not exactly how it went down…
Over the past several years, I’ve lost:
- my child
- my two dogs
- one of my trucks and
- two of my RVs.
I don’t suck at driving. One was a hit and run accident that totaled two vehicles at once. The other turned out to be a lemon. Even though, I’ve spent A LOT of time recovering and dealing with so many RV issues I lost count…
Along the way...
I still managed to:
- Private label my own product line
- Open and operate a store that sold over 1000 different product sku’s
- Publish two books
- Started five different companies
- Launch a few YouTube Channels
- Create my own brand merchandise
- Land this pretty little face on the doorsteps of Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Dollar Tree, and Amazon
I’ve spent the night in over a 100 different hotels and RV parks, drove over 6,000 miles across the entire country (twice in one year), lived in Vegas and traveled abroad for a month.
All of this while...
I spent over a year downsizing my life to operate out of either a suitcase or preferably my RV (depending on if it can physically get to where I need to go).
During the time I spent in recovery...
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY STORY!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH ME?
I have worked with dozens of brands, companies and publications. Whether it’s a promotional partnership, sponsored trip or experience, website advertising opportunity, product review, or a speaking event, let’s chat!