Instagram live stories has arrived! In this Instagram live help tutorial, I show you how to live stream on Instagram quickly and easily while launching an Instagram LIVE stream. Instafeed live is a cool new feature, the social media giant just rolled out. If used correctly you can engage, increase and expand your reach for your business on Instagram.
Instagram live video can be used to show off a cool event or just a moment. Your Instagram live feed will help engage more followers than boring old photos. Instagram live photos is the way to go!
Let’s get started. 🙂
How to go live on Instagram using their new “Live Stories” Feature.
- Go to the Instagram app
- Once you’re in it, just hit your “Story” button. (This can be found in the top left corner of the main home feed.) You can then see yourself (front facing) or you can hit the “Rotate” button to show the other direction (backward facing).
- Now, Go to the “Live” button that you see on the bottom of screen
- You should see a tab “Start Live Video.” Once you hit this button it will notify all the people that follow you that you’re about to go live. Tap start live video. 🙂
- The screen will say “You are about to go live.” And, You’re now live. Also, “We’re telling your followers that you started a live video.” There is an option in the bottom of the screen to “comment”. Here, you can respond when people comment to you about your live feed.
- Whenever you’re ready to end this, you’re going to hit the “End” button (in the top). A message will appear saying “End Live Video.” After you click it, you will see another message that says, “Live video ended”, and ” the amount of viewers that watched the live feed will appear. Your video will essentially be complete.
That’s how you do Instagram live video streaming. Now you’ve learned how to use Instagram’s new live streaming feature, but do you know how to get more followers on Instagram?
No problem. I’ve got you covered in my new Instaguide for how to get more followers on Instagram. To gain more followers on Instagram you just need to follow a few simple strategies when crafting your profile and daily post to share on your Instagram feed.
I’ve got a few simple tips and tricks you can follow to increase followers and engagement on your Instagram account. in my Instaguide for Instagram.
Also published on Medium.